About Me

IMG_2253

Hello & welcome to my blog! My name is Kristina Slifco and I am a sophomore at Central Michigan University. I am majoring in Communication Disorders and minoring in Child Development and Leadership. I hope to one day work in an elementary school as a speech pathologist.

I grew up in the southeastern part of the mitten in Macomb, Michigan and attended Henry Ford II High School. Growing up in Metro-Detroit has definitely made me more of a city girl, but I have a great appreciation for the “Up North” lifestyle. As the baby of my family, I’ve always looked up to my older sisters and parents; they have had a major influence in making me the person I am today. I miss them all very much now that I’m at college, but I am so grateful to have such hardworking and inspiring people in my life.

Some things I enjoy most include running, playing with my dogs, listening to music, writing, making people laugh, and eating chocolate. I also absolutely love traveling and being outdoors. I am in a happy mood 95% of the time while the other 5% is probably spent stressing out over silly things. I’d consider myself an introverted extrovert… Yes, that’s a thing. I love comedies… My favorite show is The Office and Michael Scott is my spirit animal. I have always dreamt of being a cast member on SNL…. But my biggest (and probably a bit more attainable) goal is to run the Boston Marathon. I know my life isn’t meant to be normal, so I always try to embrace the craziness of it all.

I hope this helped you learn a little bit about me. If you’re curious for more, I will be posting about my personal and school-related experiences lots on here. Thanks for visiting my site- I hope you like it!

-Kristina

Advertisements